ALTA Health Plans offers administration
of your COBRA requirements.
ALTA will perform the following
COBRA administration functions:
• Receive COBRA elections from eligible participants
and process application forms
• Track coverage periods as dictated by law and maintain
proper documentation of COBRA activity
• Provide expert advice on COBRA related issues
• Collect participant payment
• Answer inquiries from qualified beneficiaries
• Handle monthly reporting
COBRA administration is both complex and time consuming.
By allowing ALTA to administer your COBRA coverage, employers
are assured of adherence to the ever-changing regulations
governing it. Like all of our programs, our unique system
design provides for the integration of claims management
and COBRA eligibility. Employers are relieved of the liability
and the burden of staying on top of changing legislation.
ALTA can handle all member notifications.